Ad code implementation
Create a URL group for Auto ads
To create a URL group, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads.
- On the 'Auto ads' page, click New URL group.
- On the 'Select URLs' page, select the URLs that you want to add to your URL group. If you don't see a specific URL, you can click Add URL and add it to your list.
- Click Next.
If some of your URLs already belong to other URL groups, you'll be asked if you want to move those URLs into your new URL group.
- On the 'Select ads' page, use the controls to select the ad formats for your URL group. Note that the ad formats that you select will override your global settings.
If you don't want to show any ads on the URLs that you've selected for your URL group, leave all of the ad formats unselected. For example, you might want to show no ads on the sports section of your site.
- Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to add new ad formats to your URL group automatically as they become available.
- Click Next.
- On the 'Review' page, give your URL group a name and check the assignment summary.
- Click Done.
The new settings will be applied to your selected URLs in about 10-20 minutes.
Disable a URL group
If you no longer need a URL group, you can disable it by deselecting all of URLs in the group.