Ad code implementation
Create a URL group for Auto ads
To create a URL group, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click My ads.
- Click Auto ads.
- Click New URL group.
- On the "Select URLs" page, select the URLs you want to add to your URL group. If you don't see a specific URL, you can click Add URL and add it to your list.
- Click Next.
If some of your URLs already belong to other URL groups, you'll be asked if you want to move those URLs into your new URL group.
- On the "Select ads" page, use the controls to select the ad formats for your URL group. Note that the ad formats you select will override your global settings.
If you don't want to show any ads on the URLs you've selected for your URL group, leave all of the ad formats unselected. For example, you might want to show no ads on the sports section of your site.
- Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to automatically add new ad formats to your URL group as they become available.
- Click Next.
- On the "Review" page, give your URL group a name and check the assignment summary.
- Click Done.
The new settings will be applied to your selected URLs in about 10-20 minutes.
Disable a URL group
If you no longer need a URL group, you can disable it by deselecting all of URLs in the group.
Tracking the performance of URL groups
You can track the performance of URL groups by using the Ad placements dimension in your performance reports. You can also track individual URLs by creating URL channels and viewing your URL channels report.