Check whether your website is approved for Matched content
To be eligible for Matched content, your website must first meet our minimum requirements for traffic volume and number of unique pages. You can find out if your site is eligible for Matched content by checking the "My sites" section in your AdSense account.
To check the eligibility of your website:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click My sites.
- Under "My sites", click Matched content.
- In the "Sites" section, check to see if your site is listed:
- If your site is listed, you may place Matched content units on any of its pages.
- If your site isn't listed, then it's not currently eligible for Matched content.
If at least one of your websites is eligible, you'll see the option to create Matched content units under the My ads tab in your account. Find out how to create a Matched content unit.
If your website is a subdomain
Note that for subdomains (e.g. m.example.com, forum.example.com, etc.), the recommendations that we generate are across the entire top-level domain. For example, if you place Matched content units on your eligible subdomain example.exampleblog.com, your Matched content units will include recommendations for all of the exampleblog.com subdomains.
If you own multiple websites
If you're a publisher with multiple sites, you might find that only some of your sites are eligible for Matched content. In this case, we ask that you only place Matched content units on your eligible sites. If you place Matched content units on ineligible sites, then we won't be able to populate the units with recommendations.