Enable cookies and SSL in my browser
Google Chrome (15.0)
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings... in the "Privacy" section.
- In the "Cookies" section of the dialog that appears, make sure Allow local data to be set is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
- Click Close.
- Then, to enable SSL, in the "HTTPS/SSL" section, make sure the Check for server certificate revocation checkbox is selected.
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari
Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:
Keep in mind that older browsers may require different steps for enabling cookies and SSL; if the steps above don't work, you should visit your browser's Help menu for the appropriate instructions.