Your earnings may include debits or credits for various reasons, all of which are listed on your "Transactions" page. Possible adjustments include:
- AdSense for search fees: as stated in the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions, your AdSense for search earnings may be offset by fees. This applies to a small number of publishers only. Find out more
- Check fees: costs associated with special delivery of cheques, or stop payment requests.
- Invalid clicks: publishers are not paid for clicks that are discovered to be invalid. If clicks that are currently showing in your reports are deemed to be invalid, the earnings will be adjusted and advertisers will be reimbursed.
- Terms and Conditions update (applicable to publishers based in Russia, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt): debits and credits applied as a result of the Terms and Conditions update, when your contracting entity was changed from Google Inc. to Google Ireland Limited. This change required some internal accounting modifications to your account, but it had no effect on your overall account balance.
- Other: this covers debits or credits not included in other categories, such as those associated with earnings transfers or costs related to secured express delivery. This category may also include occasional deductions of earnings accrued from advertisers who have defaulted on payment, as noted in the Payment section of our Terms and Conditions.