AdSense Direct publisher policies
Google AdSense Direct ("AdSense Direct") enables AdSense publishers to run reservation-based display advertising campaigns, which they have negotiated with their advertising partners. To participate in AdSense Direct, you must comply with the AdSense Terms and Conditions, the AdSense program policies and the policies listed below:
Campaign pricing, duration, approvals:
- Publishers are responsible for setting the total price of each AdSense Direct campaign.
- Each AdSense Direct campaign may not last longer than 90 days.
- Publishers are solely responsible for determining the correct site and ad unit for each AdSense Direct campaign.
- Google reserves the right to approve all ad creatives and advertiser landing pages for each AdSense Direct campaign.
- Google makes no guarantees with respect to ad creative approval, ad unit location, impression volumes or other measurements associated with publishers' sites. Any such guarantees shall be between the publisher and advertiser only.
- Publishers may cancel an AdSense Direct campaign at any time. If the publisher cancels a campaign that is already in process, they will not receive payment for the full day on which they cancelled the campaign.
- Google reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any AdSense Direct campaign at any time if the publisher's site is inaccessible for a significant period of time or if the publisher has moved or removed the ad unit for the campaign in such a way as to render the agreement with the advertiser as void.
- Google may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate a publisher's participation in AdSense Direct.
Personally Identifiable Information:
- Publishers will not pass, and will prohibit third parties from passing, any information to Google that Google could use or recognize as personally identifiable information ("PII").