How to submit your tax information to Google
If required, tax information must be provided before the 20th in order to receive a payment that month.
Depending on your location, we may be required to collect tax-related information from you.
If you are required to provide your tax information to Google, you can do so within your AdSense account.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Payments.
- Click Manage settings.
- Next to "United States tax info", click edit .
- Click Update tax information.
- On this page you'll find a guide that will help you to select the appropriate form for your tax situation. All of the forms are available to submit online, and instructions for submitting any other forms offline are also provided.
The name on your tax form is automatically copied from the contact name in your payee profile. If you update your payee name, please resubmit your tax information.
Please be aware that not all publishers are required to provide tax information. The Tax Information page in your account will only enable you to submit tax information when it's appropriate for you to do so.
If your payments are on hold because you're required to enter tax information, and you provide your tax information after the 20th of the month, you won't be eligible to receive a payment in that month's payment cycle. If your tax information is provided after the 20th, your earnings will rollover to the following month and you'll be issued a payment in the next payment cycle.
We recommend that all publishers regularly verify the accuracy of their tax information. Google is not responsible for confirming or updating publisher tax information. For specific information regarding U.S. tax requirements, please visit the IRS website.