You can put a temporary hold on your AdSense payments for up to one year. Configuring a self hold will stop Google from sending payments until the date that you specify, but you will continue to accrue earnings onto your balance.
Provided that your account balance has reached the payment threshold and you have no other holds on your account, we'll issue a single lump sum payment of your accrued earnings a few days after the date you specified for the hold to expire.
To start receiving payments again, either remove the self hold on your account, or, if applicable, change your payment threshold to $100 (or the local equivalent) and set an appropriate payment date.
To place a hold on your payments:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Payments Payments info.
- Click Manage settings.
- Click Edit next to "Payment schedule".
- Enter date when you'd like the payment hold to expire.
- As a different option, you can increase the payment threshold to a larger amount.
- Click Save.