United States (US) Activities involve having employees or owning equipment in the US that are involved in any way with revenue earned through the AdSense programme. This includes, but is not limited to, owning a web server or owning a hosting service in the US, or having employees in the US who are involved in either:
- setting up a web server, hosting service or website
- developing content for your website
- marketing to create a user base for your site
- telephone support for your site
- buying products for your site
- maintaining your site
Generally, utilising an unrelated third-party US web hosting service to host your web pages, renting web servers that are located in the US from an unrelated third party or having your payment sent to a US Post Office Box or postal forwarding address, do not of themselves constitute US Activities.