AdSense for search (AFS)
Customizing search boxes and search results
AdSense for search results pages are customizable to include your own color schemes and logo. Your logo can also be configured to be a clickable image, linking to the URL of any page that complies with our program policies. Your custom colors and logo are saved as 'style palettes,' so you can use different color schemes for results pages from different pages of your site.
To customize your AdSense for search results page:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads for Search.
- Click the button to create a new search engine.
- Using the color palette and the page element radio buttons, select a color for each element of your search results page. The example search box and search results page will be updated with your new colors as they are selected.
- Enter the image URL and the destination URL of the logo you'd like to show on this page. If no logo is selected, a transparent box will be displayed.
- Name this custom style palette and click Save. The style palette is now available for selection when generating your search code.