AdSense for search (AFS)
Implement a search engine
If your AdSense application is approved, we'll provide you with search code to paste into your webpages. You can add the default code into your page to start providing search instantly to your users, or spend some time customizing the search engine before pasting your code.
To get the search code:
- Sign in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense.
- Visit the My ads tab.
- Select Search.
- Click +New custom search engine.
- Pick whether you want this search box to search the entire web, or specific sites you list.
- Design your search box and search results using the guided setup.
- Copy and paste the search code from the Search box code into your HTML pages.
If you'd like more details about adding the code to your pages, please review the Code Implementation Guide.