Based on feedback from publishers with AMP sites, we’ve updated Auto ads for AMP to support anchor ads.
If you'd prefer not to show this format on your AMP site, you can turn this option off using the controls on your "Auto ads for AMP" page. Learn how to set up Auto ads on your AMP site.
What does this mean for me?
- From April 11, 2022, if you're using Auto ads for AMP, anchor ads will start to appear on your sites.
- You may see an increase in your AMP revenue.
- The change will apply to all sites that have Auto ads for AMP enabled in your AdSense account.
What should I do next?
- There's no action required from you for this change to take effect on your sites.
- Check how AMP anchor ads are performing in the "Content platform" report in your account.