Find my publisher ID
Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your account. To protect the security of your account and make it easier for us to find account-specific details, you may be asked to provide this ID when you communicate with Google.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the sidebar, under "Account", click Account information.
Alternatively, you can find your publisher ID number within your AdSense ad code. Just locate the AdSense code in the HTML source code of your website, and you'll spot your publisher ID in a line like the one shown below:
- Run a search at google.com using the
cache:operator. The result is an archived copy of your page indexed by Google. For example,
cache:google.comdisplays the last indexed version of the Google homepage, along with information about the date the cache was created.
- Locate the AdSense code in the HTML source code of your archived webpage.