Control the ads you see
You can make the ads you see more useful or get ads that are specific to you. You'll see Google ads on:
- Google services, like Search or YouTube.
- Websites and apps that partner with Google to show ads.
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- If you aren't signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps.
- Turn on Ad Personalization if it’s off.
- Under "How your ads are personalized," select your personal info or interests.
- To update your info, select Update. Follow the steps on the screen.
- To remove an interest, select Turn off. Confirm by selecting Turn off.
- To bring back an interest, select What you've turned off. Choose an interest and select Turn back on.
If don't want personalized ads, turn off Ad Personalization. Learn more about stopping personalized ads.
To see ads based on your settings, sign in to your account on all your devices.
On your device
On your browser
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to google.com.
- If you aren't signed in, at the top right, tap Sign in. Follow the steps.
Every Google Account has its own ad settings. If you have multiple accounts, your ad settings are unique to each account. Your ad settings are saved when you’re signed in to your Google Account.
When you're signed in, ads are personalized with the activity and information from your Google Account. You can see and edit your activity at My Activity.
If you're not signed in, your ad settings are saved to your device or browser. Your ad settings won't be saved if you clear your browser's cookies, get a new device, or reset your Advertising ID.