Control the ads you see
You can make the ads you see more useful or get ads that are specific to you. You'll see Google ads on:
- Google services, like Search or YouTube.
- Websites and apps that partner with Google to show ads.
- Go to the Ads Settings page.
- If you aren't signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps.
- Turn on Ads Personalization if it’s off.
- Edit the settings you want:
- Under "Topics you like" or "Topics you don't like," add or remove your interests.
- Under "Your reminder ads," remove advertisers you've seen or websites you've visited. They'll be muted for at least 90 days.
- Under "Your profile," update your gender or age. If you edit this info, it will change across your Google Account.
If don't want personalized ads, turn off Ads Personalization. Learn more about stopping personalized ads.
To see ads based on your settings, sign in to your account on all your devices.
On your device
On your browser
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to google.com.
- If you aren't signed in, at the top right, tap Sign in. Follow the steps.
Every Google Account has its own ad settings. If you have multiple accounts, your ad settings are unique to each account. Your ad settings are saved when you’re signed in to your Google Account.
When you're signed in, ads are personalized with the activity and information from your Google Account. You can see and edit your activity at My Activity.
If you're not signed in, your ad settings are saved to your device or browser. Your ad settings won't be saved if you clear your browser's cookies, get a new device, or reset your Advertising ID.