The AdMob Policy centre gives you information about policy enforcements that have been found in your apps or account.
Use the Policy centre to see:
- Which of your apps have policy enforcements
- Information on why your app is in violation
- The steps needed to comply with programme policies
- How to request a review of your app after addressing the enforcements
To visit the Policy centre, sign in to your AdMob account and click Policy centre.
Apps with issues
The main page of the Policy centre provides an overview of your affected apps. In the Apps with issues section, you can see the following information:
- App: The app that has the enforcement.
- App status: The status of the app with the issue; whether it has received a warning or ad serving has been restricted or disabled.
- Must fix: Whether or not you need to take action on the enforcement. This column will say 'Yes' if an enforcement is due to a policy violation.
- Issues: Lets you know what caused the app status.
- Date issued: The date that the policy enforcement was issued and when this status started to affect your app.
Click next to the app to view more information about the issues affecting ad serving and how to fix them.
If you have an account-level issue, there will be an account-level issue section that provides the following information:
- Account status: The status of your account; whether it has limited ad serving or disabled ad serving. This status applies to your entire account. All your apps are impacted.
- Issues: Lets you know what caused the account status.
- Date issued: The date that the policy enforcement was issued and when this status started to affect your account.