Complete the steps below to unlink your apps from Firebase.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Select the name of your app. If you don't see it in the list of recent apps, you can click View all apps to search a list of all of the apps you've added to AdMob.
- Click App settings in the sidebar.
- Click in the Firebase section.
- Review the information in the dialog box, then click Unlink to unlink your app from Firebase.
If you'd like to continue viewing user metrics reports in AdMob but no longer want to use Firebase, follow these steps:
- Remove the Firebase SDK for Google Analytics from your app.
- Make sure you’re using the latest Google Mobile Ads SDK in your app (18.1.0 or later for Android, 7.44 or later for iOS)
- Re-enable user metrics in your AdMob account so that AdMob can start processing the collected analytics data and display it in the user metrics card.
- Republish the app. Wait up to 48 hours for data to reappear in the user metrics card.