Unlinking from Firebase disables user metrics and AdMob will lose access to all previously collected user metrics data.
Complete the steps below to unlink your apps from Firebase.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click the Linked services tab.
- Click in the row of the app you want to unlink from Firebase.
- Click the toggle to turn off linking to Firebase.
- Review the information in the dialog box, then click Unlink to unlink your app from Firebase.
You will still be able to view the Google Analytics for Firebase data in your Firebase account. However, this data will no longer show up on the app overview dashboard or be used to improve AdMob monetization.
If you'd like to continue viewing user metrics reports in AdMob but no longer want to use Firebase, follow these steps:
- Remove the Firebase SDK for Google Analytics from your app.
- Make sure you’re using the latest Google Mobile Ads SDK in your app (18.1.0 or later for Android, 7.44 or later for iOS)
- Re-enable user metrics in your AdMob account so that AdMob can start processing the collected analytics data and display it in the user metrics card.
- Republish the app. Wait up to 48 hours for data to reappear in the user metrics card.