When you create a mediation group, the AdMob Network is automatically added as an ad source and real-time eCPM is turned on.
Real-time eCPM allows the AdMob Network to be placed dynamically in the mediation waterfall on a per-impression basis. If AdMob can serve an ad at a greater CPM than the other ad sources in the mediation waterfall, it will fill the request.
To turn off real-time eCPM:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Mediation in the sidebar.
- Click the name of the mediation group that you want to change.
- In the Waterfall ad sources table, click next to Real-time eCPM.
- Click the Optimize toggle to turn it off.
- Enter a manual eCPM to use for the AdMob Network. The eCPM will be used to position the AdMob Network in the mediation waterfall where it will compete with other ad sources to fill ad requests.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Save. The mediation group will be saved.