Designed with developers in mind, AdMob helps you earn more app revenue, deliver a better user experience, and surface actionable insights — all with automated tools that do the hard work for you.
Complete all of the following steps to get your AdMob account up and running:
- Step 1: Create your AdMob account
- Step 2: Verify your Google account
- Step 3: Enter your payment information
You can sign up for AdMob using a new or existing Google account. Complete the following steps to create your AdMob account:
- Go to https://apps.admob.com.
- Sign into your Google Account. If you don't have an existing Google Account, click Create account.
- Select whether you’d like AdMob to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Select the country or territory where you currently live so we can verify your identity and ensure you get paid. You can’t change this later.
- Complete the account information to create your Google publisher account with AdMob:
Check that you’re using the right Google Account. If you already have a Google publisher account with AdSense or other products, ensure you use the Google Account associated with that publisher account.
To change the Google Account before signing up for AdMob, click your profile image or initial in the top right. Then, click Add account.
- Check the checkbox to confirm you’ve reviewed the terms and conditions.
- Click Start using AdMob.
- Enter your phone number.
Phone verification is not required if you've previously verified with Google. If it's required for you, you'll be prompted during AdMob sign up.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive your verification code by text message (SMS) or voice call.
- Click Send. You should soon be contacted by the method you selected in the previous step.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that you received and click Submit. If you didn't receive the PIN, you can click Resend code to try again.
When you first sign up for AdMob, your account must be verified before it’s approved to serve ads. To have your account verified, you must enter your payment details. Payment details include your name, account type (individual or business), and your payment address.
The verification process typically takes up to 24 hours, but in rare cases can take up to 2 weeks.