Designed with developers in mind, AdMob helps you earn more app revenue, deliver a better user experience, and surface actionable insights — all with automated tools that do the hard work for you.
Complete all of the following steps to get your AdMob account up and running:
- Step 1: Create your AdMob account
- Step 2: Verify your Google account
- Step 3: Enter your payment information
You can sign up for AdMob using a new or existing Google account. Complete the following steps to create your AdMob account:
- Go to https://apps.admob.com.
- Sign into your Google Account. If you don't have an existing Google Account, click Create account.
- Complete the account information to create your Google publisher account with AdMob:
- Country or territory: Select your country or territory. Your selection will determine the currency we pay you in.
- Time zone: Select your time zone. We recommend setting the same time zone for your Google Ads and AdSense accounts to ensure accuracy in reporting data.
Note: If you already have an AdSense account associated with your Google Account, we’ll ask you if you’d like to use that account as your Google publisher account. If you don’t want to link your AdSense account with this AdMob account, click Use a different Google publisher account.
- Check the checkbox to confirm you’ve reviewed the terms and conditions.
- Click Create AdMob account.
- Confirm your communication preferences and click Next: Verify your account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive your verification code by text message (SMS) or voice call.
- Click Continue. You should soon be contacted by the method you selected in the previous step.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that you received and click Verify. If you didn't receive the PIN, you can click Resend PIN to try again.
Note: Phone verification is not required if you've previously verified with Google. If it's required for you, you'll be prompted during AdMob sign up.
When you first sign up for AdMob, your account must be verified before it’s approved to serve ads. To have your account verified, you must enter your payment details. Payment details include your name, account type (individual or business), and your payment address.
The verification process typically takes up to 24 hours, but in rare cases can take up to 2 weeks.