Enable country-specific eCPM floors
Set country-specific eCPM floors to customize the minimum eCPM for users in certain countries.View an example setup
What would happen if the following options were selected in AdMob?
- The AdMob Network eCPM floor is enabled and Optimize AdMob Network is disabled.
- The default eCPM field is set to $2.
- The country-specific eCPM field for Canada is set to $3.
- For users outside of Canada, the AdMob Network would be positioned in mediation using a value of $2. An auction will be run with a minimum eCPM of $2.
- For users inside of Canada, the AdMob Network would be positioned in mediation using a value of $3. An auction will be run with minimum eCPM of $3.
Complete the steps to enable country-specific eCPM floors on your ad unit.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click the Monetize tab.
- Select your application from the All apps list on the left-hand side.
- Click the link in the Mediation column to the right of the ad unit you want to modify.
- Click the link in the Country-specific settings column for the AdMob Network line item.
- Use the selector and search bar to find and select countries.
- Enter an eCPM value for each country you selected. These country-specific eCPM values will become the eCPM floor for those countries. AdMob will continue to use the default eCPM floor for countries without a country-specific setting.
- Click Continue.
- Click Save.