The table below shows the different types of campaign statuses and what they mean.
|What it means
|This campaign is active and eligible to show ads.
|This campaign is not serving ads because you paused it. Pausing a campaign means that your ads don't show or accumulate new clicks until resumed.
|This campaign is not serving ads because you removed it. Removing a campaign means that ads don't show or accumulate new clicks until re-enabled.
This campaign hasn’t started yet. The campaign’s start date is a future date.
The campaign has ended. The campaign’s end date has passed.
|The campaign has expired because the campaign's been inactive for more than 18 months. Expired campaigns can only be removed and can't be restarted.
|This campaign is not running and there is a problem that needs to be fixed. Problems can be the following:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Campaigns in the sidebar.
- Check the checkbox next to the campaign with the status you want to change.
Note: If you’ve added dimensions from your campaign page, click Restore defaults in order to select a campaign.
- Click Change status to select one of the following campaign statuses:
- Enable: Selecting this status will enable the campaign to run.
- Pause: Selecting this status will pause the campaign.
- Remove: Selecting this status will remove the campaign from your account.