The Ad review center, lets you see and take action on individual ads that have appeared on your apps.
Select the Unreviewed tab to see the ads that have appeared in your apps in the last 30 days. To ensure that you're always reviewing the most important ads first, ads are ranked according to the number of impressions that they've received. Note that ads must have received at least a small number of impressions to be eligible for review.
You can choose to see unreviewed ads ranked in different ways:
- Most impressions: Ads are ranked according to the number of impressions that they've received. Using this option means that the ads you review first are the ads that have appeared most often.
- Prioritized for review: Ads are prioritized based on potentially sensitive content or because we predict they might have a high number of impressions in the future. Using this option means you review the most important ads first.
Look through the ads. You can click an ad to see more details. In the detailed view you'll see a full size preview of the ad and information such as its size, type, destination URL, Google Ads account or ad network, etc.
To further help you decide which ads to block, we provide the following performance-related information for each ad:
- Impressions: shows you a graph of the number of impressions per day an ad has had over the past 30 days. You can use the graph to see if an ad has served recently, or if an ad has stopped serving altogether. Note that an ad that hasn't served recently could still show again (unless it's been blocked), but the longer it's stalled the less likely this is.
Mark ads as reviewed
If you're happy for an ad to continue showing on your apps, you can mark it as reviewed. The ad will move to the Reviewed tab, so you won't need to review it again.
To mark individual ads as reviewed:
- Hover over the ad and click , then click Mark as reviewed.
To mark a page of ads as reviewed:
- Click Mark all as reviewed.
If you don't want an ad to appear on your apps again, you can block it. Ads you block move to the Blocked tab.
To block an ad:
- Hover over the ad and click .
To block all ads from a Google Ads account:
- Click on an ad, then in the detailed view, click Block account.
All ads from this Google Ads account will now always be blocked. This applies to all targeting types (contextual, interest-based, and placement).Note that blocking ads from a Google Ads account may have a negative impact on your revenue.
To see a list of Google Ads accounts you've blocked:
Click , then click View blocked Google Ads accounts.
Blocked Google Ads accounts are listed by account name, i.e., the network or company name of the Google Ads account. If you see the account name "Anonymous advertiser" it means that the Google Ads advertiser has not specified a network or company name.
Updates that you make to ads should take effect on your apps within a few hours.
Changed your mind?
After you've taken action on an ad or Google Ads account, you can immediately click Undo. You can also change your mind later:
- Ads: To unblock an ad, visit the Blocked tab, then click .
- Google Ads accounts: To unblock a Google Ads account: click , click View blocked Google Ads accounts, then click Unblock next to the Google Ads account.
Updates to ads or Google Ads accounts that you've acted on in the past may take up to a day to take effect on your apps.