Problems with PIN & address verification
There are several reasons why you might not have received your Personal Identification Number (PIN) yet:
- Your account is not on PIN hold.
You'll only be required to verify your PIN after your account balance reaches the verification threshold. If you don't see a notification displayed on your AdMob Home dashboard, then it means that your account is not on PIN hold yet.
- Your PIN hasn't been sent yet.
You might have to wait for up to a week after your account balance reaches the verification threshold before your PIN is generated and mailed to you.
- You haven't waited for four weeks after your last PIN was generated.
PINs often take up to four weeks to reach you by mail, though it may take longer depending on your location.
If you haven't received your PIN after four weeks, you'll need to request a replacement.
- Your payment address is not valid.
Take a moment to review your payment address, and make updates to your address if necessary.
If you haven't received your PIN, or it's been lost, you can request a replacement PIN. To make sure it has enough time to reach you, you'll need to wait four weeks after your last PIN was mailed before requesting a replacement.
To request a replacement PIN:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- On your AdMob Home dashboard, find the PIN verification card and click Verify.
- On your "Account information" page, click Resend PIN.
We'll mail a new PIN to your payment address. If your original PIN arrives first, feel free to use it; the replacement PIN will be a duplicate of the original.
After your address has been updated, you can request a duplicate PIN be sent to your updated address.