We at AdMob are excited to work with you on all of your mobile advertising needs!
These guidelines are a general statement of AdMob’s advertising standards and are not intended to be comprehensive. Third-party advertising is subject to internal review by AdMob. Adherence to the guidelines outlined below does not guarantee AdMob’s acceptance of advertising content, and is not necessarily sufficient to meet the standards of all applicable laws. Each advertiser should consult with legal counsel before seeking to place any advertising to ensure it adheres to all applicable laws.
Ads must redirect to sites that are formatted for display on a mobile screen. Our ad network is targeted towards mobile devices and sites formatted for a mobile browser.
Publishers using AdMob's app promotion features must ensure that the ads they serve via those features comply with Google Ads advertising policies.
Exchange ads and house ads
Ads that are part of the exchange or created using the house ads tool must adhere to AdMob's content policies.
AdMob reservation ads should adhere to the following Google Ads advertising policies:
- Malicious or unwanted software
- Child sexual abuse imagery
- Copyrighted content
- Counterfeit goods
- Legal requirements
AdMob reservation ads which use personalized advertising functionality must also adhere to the following Google Ads Personalized advertising policies:
- Commission of a crime in personalized ads
- Gambling in personalized ads
- Location-based gambling in personalized ads
- Health in personalized ads
- Negative financial status in personalized ads
- Political affiliation in personalized ads
- Race and ethnicity in personalized ads
- Relationships in personalized ads
- Religious belief in personalized ads
- Sexual orientation in personalized ads
- Trade union membership in personalized ads
- Transgender identification in personalized ads
- Users under 13 in personalized ads