The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) is a data privacy law that may require you to give California residents the choice to opt out of the sale of their personal information. You can use Privacy & messaging to manage the CPRA settings related to how ad requests originating in California are processed.
Ensure you've added the Google User Messaging Platform SDK to your app to enable it to gather consent.
To manage your CPRA settings in Privacy & messaging:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Privacy & messaging.
- Click CPRA. Use the options on this page to manage your CPRA settings.
The following settings are available for CPRA within Privacy & messaging:
- Restrict data processing: Choose whether you want to show personalized ads or non-personalized ads to users who are subject to CPRA.
Note: This setting will also apply to users in Virginia, U.S.
- Select ad partners: Select the ad partners (formerly "ad technology providers") you want to use to serve ads to users who are subject to CPRA.
- Manage restricted data processing via ad requests: You can restrict data processing at an ad request level if you don’t want to restrict data processing across your account.
Learn more about CPRA restricted data processing and ad partners