If you have administrator access, you can add a user to your account:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click Add user.
- Enter the email address of the user you’re inviting to have access to your account.
- Select the user role you’d like to assign that user. You can choose from a built-in user role or you can create a custom user role.
- Choose the app access for the user:
- All current and future apps: This user will have access to all current and future apps that are added to this AdMob account.
- Select apps: This user will only have access to the apps you select.
- Click .
- Select the apps you’d like this user to access.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Send invite. This sends an invitation to the email you entered. The user is added to your users page with the status of Pending invite.
- Click Done.
For custom user roles, administrators can limit which apps a user can access in an AdMob account. You can specify which apps a user can access when you send the invitation to share your account. You can also edit app access after the user accepts the invitation.
Administrators and managers automatically have access to all apps. To change their app access, you must first change their user role. Additionally, if you want to change an existing user to a manager or administrator user role, the user must have access to all apps first.
Note: If you have mediation groups and campaigns that target ad units belonging to multiple apps, you’ll need to grant the user access to all the apps that share any mediation groups or campaigns.
For example, if you want app A to share a mediation group with app B, you must first grant the user access to both app A and app B.
If you don’t want a user to have access to other apps, consider splitting the mediation groups and campaigns to target one app only.
For example, if you want a user to only have access to app A, but app A shares a mediation group with app B, you can make a new mediation group to target only app A. You can also copy existing mediation groups.
The status of a user will be Pending invite until they accept the invitation by clicking the link in the email and associating their Google Account with the AdMob account listed in the invitation. Users have 20 days to accept an invitation before it expires. Once it expires, the invitation will be deleted from the user list and the administrator will have to invite the user again.
Once they’ve accepted the invitation, their status will change to Active.