The store ID of an iOS app uniquely identifies your app in the Apple App Store.
You can find an app's store ID in the URL of your app’s Apple App Store listing. For example, the URL of an app page is
apps.apple.com/us/app/example/id000000000. The app's store ID is
Learn more about finding your app store URL.
Changing your app’s Store ID in AdMob
When you set up an app in AdMob, you must add a Store ID. Store IDs are critical for ad serving. If you need to change your app’s Store ID after you enter it, you can update it from the App settings page:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Select the name of the app.
- Click App settings.
- In the App store details section, click .
- Click Clear store details.
- Search for your app by app name, developer name, app ID, or app URL. Click Add next to the app you want to add. The Store ID will be automatically populated.
- Click Save. Note that changing the store or package name may prompt an app readiness review and temporarily limit ad serving in the app.
- Click Confirm.