Manage your Ad Exchange account settings
Use the Admin page to view and manage your Ad Exchange account information as well as manage network partner relationships.
This section displays important information including your Publisher ID, Customer ID and active products (Display, Video, Games, and Applications). Your Publisher ID is your unique identifier in the Ad Exchange system. Please include it in any correspondence you have with the Google Marketing Platform teams about your account.
This section enables you to classify all domains before they can be served ads. Domains are matched at serving time as top-private-level domains--that is, one level beneath the public suffix (e.g., “google.com” or “google.co.uk”). Lower-level domains that are entered automatically convert to top-private-level domains (e.g., “x.adsense.google.co.uk” would be updated to “google.co.uk”).
For more detailed information, view the sections below:
Scaled Partner Management
- Improvements in Scaled Partner Management
- About Scaled Partner Management
- Policy on Scaled Partner Management
- Add child publishers
- Bulk upload child publishers
- Child publisher statuses
- Declare child publisher domains
- Declare child publisher apps (Beta)
- Best practices for Scaled Partner Management
- Troubleshoot Scaled Partner Management
- Analyze Scaled Partner Management revenue