Get started checklist for Ad Exchange
Manage your account
Once you have signed into your account, take the time to view your account performance. There are five key areas within Ad Exchange where you can find information about your account. These sections offer a view into your revenue and account performance, link to optimization messages, access to payment information, and control over your account settings.Notifications (located in the main navigation bar)
Notifications (the bell icon) are used to keep you informed about your account. They advise you about optimization tips, policy notifications, and important announcements about your account.
Read about the types of communications you might see in your Ad Exchange account.
The Overview page is the default view of your account which displays basic revenue and performance information. This page also provides easy navigation to the "Payments" section of the Home tab.
The revenue overview section displays a summary of your revenue for the current day, your unpaid revenue, and your most recent payment.
- Estimated revenue: Close estimates of your recent account activity from the last 7 days and last 30 days. However, this revenue isn't finalized until the end of the month and does not necessarily reflect the amount you will ultimately be paid.
- Finalized revenue: Accurate revenue amounts that include all revenue you will be paid for validated clicks and impressions. At the end of each month, finalized revenue are posted to your Payments page and to the "Finalized revenue" section of your Home page, after our revenue records are processed and verified. If you are using AdSense and your AdSense account has the same login as your Ad Exchange account, numbers for AdSense are also included in the finalized revenue.
The performance overview section gives you a summary of your recent performance. You can select different date ranges, if needed.
The Payments page enables you to view your Payment History, Payee Profile and Payment Settings. In order to get paid, you must complete the following steps:
- Check your address in the Payee Profile section: Since payments are sent to the mailing address in your account, it's important to confirm the accuracy of your payment address and payee name. Keep in mind that checks are made out to the payee name exactly as entered in your account.
- Provide your tax information in the Payee Profile section: Depending on your location, we may be required to collect tax-related information from you. If you're required to provide tax information, you can do so in the Payment Profile section, under the Payments tab. Our interface will help guide you to the appropriate forms and requirements for your particular situation.
- Select your payment method in the Payment Settings section: Depending on your payment address, you may select Electronic Funds Transfer. The easiest way to find out your payment options is to visit your Payment settings section, under the Payments tab and click the edit payment method link.
(located in the main navigation bar) Click on your email address and Publisher ID. A pop-down appears with your account information. Your Publisher ID is your unique identifier in the Ad Exchange system.
(located under the Admin tab) To change the account password, update the contact name (payee name), select which contact email to associate to the account, decide on an email preference for system announcements, and determine which language your account should appear in, click Account.
Use the "Account Settings" page to view and manage your Ad Exchange account. You can also view systems that have 3rd-party access to your account, users with sign-in access in your account.