Create advertiser, agency, and other partners
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Companies.
- Click New company.
- Select the company type. You can't change company type once you save the company information.
- Enter the company name and any additional details.
- You have the option to apply labels to advertisers. Labels applied to advertisers can be used to manage competitive exclusion, which prevents line items from competing advertisers from serving to the same time.
- Optionally include general contact information for the company, such as phone, email and street address.
- Click Save.