Use GA4 properties to learn about engagement in your mobile apps
Analytics reports (Beta) use your Google Analytics 4 (GA4) properties and Firebase to help you understand more about app user engagement across your Ad Manager network. To run an Analytics report, first link your account to your GA4 properties.
Run an Analytics report
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Reporting Reports.
- Click New report.
- Click and select Analytics. Then, click Done.
- Enter a report name.
- Select a date range.
- Dynamic: Best for scheduled reports. Examples: "Next 90 days" or "Next 3 months"
- Custom: Used to mix different units of measurement together to create the ideal date range.
- Fixed: A static range. No more than 90 days for reports with the "Date" dimension or one year for reports with the "Month and year" dimension.
- Select one or more dimensions and metrics.
You may encounter null values if you run a report on line items that haven’t started running yet.
- (Optional) Schedule and share your report.
- Click Run.