Assign an ad unit to placements
By creating a placement, you can specify groups of ad units that an advertiser can target all at once.
A placement contains at least one ad unit. You can assign an ad unit to placements when you first create an ad unit. You can also assign an existing ad unit to placements at any time.
When a user visits your site and requests an ad for an ad unit, Ad Manager will look up all placements associated with that unit and then look for all line items targeting those placements.
To assign an existing ad unit to placements:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Inventory Ad units.
- Click the ad unit you'd like to assign.
- Next to 'Placements,' click edit.
- Click include next to the placements to associate with the ad unit.
- Click Save.