To run a new ad campaign in Ad Manager, you'll first need to create a new order. After creating the order, you'll need to create line items, add creatives, and approve the order before it can serve.
For line item types that reserve inventory for a buyer, Ad Manager doesn't reserve inventory until the order is approved. Line item types that reserve inventory are Sponsorship and Standard.
Learn more about campaigns, which are made up of an order and its line items.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Navigate to Delivery Order.
- Click New order.
- Enter your order information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Add line item or Save.
- Add line items, creatives, and approve your order before the line items are eligible to serve.
- When creating or editing an order, click the "Teams" field and select teams that should have access to the order.
- Click Save.
You must associate an order with a team before users can access the order. Even if a team is associated with the order's advertiser, the team must be added separately. The "View my orders and line items" permission grants a user access to orders to which they are assigned or associated by team.