You can adjust how your Ad Exchange ad requests are paid with the "Average revenue share" account setting.
Update your revenue share setting
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Global settings Ad Exchange account settings.
- Either enable or disable the Average revenue share setting:
- Enabled (default): Ad Exchange pays a contracted revenue share which is based on an average over the course of the billing period.
- Disabled: Ad Exchange pays at least the contracted revenue share for each ad request query. This reduces Ad Exchange yield.
- Click Save.
Contact your account manager for more performance reporting information.