Viewability in Data Transfer
Where to find viewability information
Data Transfer includes Active View information about impressions. Below are the fields you can use to determine which impressions were eligible for measurement, measurable, and ultimately viewable by users:
- ActiveViewEligibleImpression in the
- MeasurableImpression in the
- ViewableImpression in the
Find impressions that were measurable, but not viewable
NetworkActiveViews files only contain impressions that either weren't measurable or were both measurable and viewable.
To identify measurable impressions that weren't viewable, follow the steps below:
- Filter impressions in the
NetworkImpressionsfile where ActiveViewEligibleImpression = 'Y'.
- Match impressions from the
NetworkImpressionsfile and the
NetworkActiveViewsfile using the Keypart and TimeUsec2 fields.
- Filter out impressions where MeasurableImpression = 'N' in the
- Filter out impressions where ViewableImpression = 'Y' in the