Declare sticky ads on display in Ad Exchange
To improve viewability and ad performance, some publishers may choose to implement their ad units as “sticky ads.” A sticky ad is a persistent/fixed ad unit that stays visible while the user scrolls content on the page up or down.
Learn about the guidelines and restrictions for implementing sticky ads.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Inventory Ad Exchange rules Publisher declarations.
- Click the Display syndication type.
- Click New display publisher declaration.
- Enter a name for your declaration.
- Decide which inventory to include or exclude in your targeting.
- Expand one of the targeting sections, such as "Inventory."
- To include selections to the targeting criteria, hover over the item and click Include .
- To exclude selections in the targeting criteria, hover over the item and click Exclude .
- The selected items appear in the right column of the targeting table.
- To remove a selection, click Remove to the right of the selection.
- Under Sticky ads, select a checkbox to indicate that the selected inventory serves either vertical or horizontal sticky ads.
- Vertical sticky ads are portrait-shaped ad units that persist on the sides of the page.
- Top horizontal sticky ads are landscape-shaped ad units that persist at the top of the page.
- Bottom horizontal sticky ads are landscape-shaped ad units that persist at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save.