When you click the Mobile apps option to add targeting to a rule, you see a list of iOS app IDs and Android app names. If your app spans both Android and iOS platforms, you need to include both the iOS app ID and Android app name to fully target it. Here are some tips to help find your IDs and names.
Find an Android app name
- Use a browser to visit the Google Play Store for Apps.
- Search by app name.
- Click the result for your app name.
- Inspect the URL and copy the Android app name. The name appears after id= and before &hl. For example:
- In Ad Exchange, paste the app name into the search box for the Mobile apps targeting section.
- Find the name of your app in the results and click include.
Find an iOS app ID
- Use a browser to visit Google.com.
- Search on the name of your app, followed by “iTunes store”:
app name iTunes store
- In the search results, open the page for your app.
- Inspect the URL and copy the iOS app ID. The name appears after id and before ?mt. For example:
- In Ad Exchange, paste the app ID into the search box for the Mobile apps targeting section.
- Find the ID of your app in the results and click include.