Add a service account user for API access
Service accounts are special Google Accounts you can generate that can be used by applications to access Ad Manager through the API. A service account does not require human authorization, but uses a key file that only your application can access. Learn more about using Service Accounts with Ad Manager
Add a new service account user
- Follow the instructions to generate a service account key in the Google Developers Console.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Global settings Network settings.
- Click Add a service account user.
- Enter information for the new service account user, using the email address that you generated through the Google Developers Console.
- Click Save.