You can copy an entire proposal and all its proposal line items. Copying can be useful if you have a very similar proposal to build. You can copy any proposal you have access to, regardless of its status, even if you did not originally create the proposal.
To copy a proposal:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Sales Proposals All proposals or My proposals.
- Click the name of the proposal to go to its details.
- From the More actions menu at the top of proposal details, click Copy with archived line items or Copy without archived line items.
When you copy proposals
- Proposal line items with their settings and values are duplicated, and Ad Manager issues new IDs for the proposal and its proposal line items.
- Attributes duplicated for proposal line items include dates, contracted values, billing settings, delivery settings, targeting and notes.
- Overall proposal settings are also duplicated, including budget, terms and conditions, links and attachments.
- You have the option to copy with or without the archived proposal line items.
- If you select Copy with archived line items, the duplicates in the new proposal will also have a status of archived.
- Archived proposal line items under packages will be copied even if you select Copy without archived line items.
The name of the new proposal just copied is the name of the original proposal appended with "(copy n)" where "n" represents a sequential number based on the number of times you've copied the proposal. For example, if the name of the original proposal was ACME seasonal campaign, and you copied this proposal, the name of the new proposal would be:
- ACME seasonal campaign (copy 1)
If you copied the original proposal ACME seasonal campaign again, then the name of the new proposal would be:
- ACME seasonal campaign (copy 2)