Channels are custom defined groups of inventory. They can help you more easily report on and gain insight into the performance of your inventory. Learn more.
To create a channel:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Navigate to Inventory Ad Exchange rules Channels.
- Navigate to the inventory type under which you want to add a channel:
- Mobile app
- In-stream video
- Select New (inventory type) channel.
- Enter a name that clearly represents your channel.
- Decide which inventory to include or exclude for the new channel in the targeting picker.
Expand a targeting type and then:
- Include items in targeting by clicking
- Exclude items in targeting by clicking
- Remove items from targeting by clicking
- Click Save.
Edit a channel by clicking its name. Activate or deactivate channels by selecting them from the table an clicking either Activate or Deactivate. Learn more.