Channels are custom defined groups of inventory. They can help you more easily report on and gain insight into the performance of your inventory. Learn more about how to use channels to review a portion of your traffic.
Channels apply to all programmatic traffic.
To create a channel:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Navigate to Inventory Inventory rules Channels.
- Navigate to the inventory type under which you want to add a channel:
- Mobile app
- In-stream video
- Select New (inventory type) channel.
- Enter a name that clearly represents your channel.
- Decide which inventory to include or exclude for the new channel in the targeting picker.
Expand a targeting type and then:
- Include items in targeting by clicking
- Exclude items in targeting by clicking
- Remove items from targeting by clicking
- Click Save.
Edit a channel by clicking its name. Activate or deactivate channels by selecting them from the table and clicking either Activate or Deactivate. Learn more about how to use activate and deactivate.