About the Bid landscape report in Ad Exchange
To provide useful bid data business insight into the value of advertising inventory on the Ad Exchange platform, you can run a comprehensive report using the Bid landscapes dimension--which breaks down how buyers and advertisers appraise publisher advertising inventory and helps with the plan and execution of pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
Here are potential ways in which a publisher could use the Bid landscape report.
- Understand how their inventory is valued and perceived in the general marketplace.
- Understand how their inventory on a given website is valued and perceived by a given buyer or advertiser.
- See how many bids their inventory receives by a specific buyer and advertiser for any website over a given date range.
- Understand if they are correctly pricing their inventory by the distribution of bids and/or impressions won.
- Identify patterns in how specific buyers or advertisers bid on your inventory over time.
- Determine if recent changes in their Min CPM prices are working as anticipated.
What you can expect to see in your report results
The “Bid ranges” view shows a distribution of bids. This standalone dimension enables the comparison of bids in $.10 increments for a given date range.