You to update some details for your Ad Exchange payments directly in Ad Manager. Other details may require steps outside Ad Manager.
You are not permitted to transfer account ownership under the Terms and Conditions of Ad Manager and Ad Exchange. You are, however, able to update your delivery business name and address.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Billing Payments Payment settings.
- Make changes and click Save.
Changes take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 20th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 20th do not take effect until the next month's payment cycle.
- Payee name: If you're located in one of the countries listed below, you may not directly update the payee name within the account. If you require a contact change, you need to close your account and submit a new application with the updated information. See Cancel and submit new application.
- Change country: If you want to change your payment country, you'll need to close the underlying AdSense account and open a new account using your desired address. Learn more on the AdSense Help Center.
- Change the Ad Exchange account type: Once your application has been submitted as a Business or Individual, you can't change your account type. If you need a different account type, you'll have to go close your current account and open a new account with your preferred account type.
- Business name and address: When you change your delivery name or address, your payment will automatically be delayed by two weeks.
United Arab Emirates
- Complete the cancellation form.
- The current account will be closed.
- When you receive notification that your account is closed, submit a new application with your new payee name.
- Once your application is approved, replace the existing Ad Exchange code on your pages with code generated from your new account.
You can't transfer your reports to new accounts, but you can save any report results for your records—download your report results in comma separated values (CSV) format before you cancel your account.