You can temporarily hold your payments by configuring your payment schedule. If you select the "Schedule my payout" option, Google will stop sending you payments until the date that you specify, but you'll continue to accrue revenue. Provided that your account balance has reached the payment threshold by this date, we'll issue a single payment in the next payment cycle for which you are eligible.
To configure your payment schedule:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Payments Payments info.
- Next to "Payment schedule," click the "edit" icon.
- In the Increase payment threshold box, you can set a custom minimum threshold that will prevent payments from being sent out. The amount must be at least the default payment threshold in your local currency.
- To hold your payments, specify the desired date to resume payments in the Schedule my payout box.
- To end a hold and resume regular payments, click Reset to default.
- Click Save.