Add ad units to teams
An ad unit can be associated with one or more teams. You can add an ad unit to teams as you're creating it or add an existing ad unit to teams. When you add an ad unit to a team, all child ad units are automatically associated with that team; there's no need to add the child ad units separately.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Inventory Ad units.
- Use filters to find an ad unit, or click New ad unit.
- Under Teams, click Edit, then type the name of the team to which you want to add the ad unit. For new ad units, just start typing in the Teams field.
- Once you've found the team, click it to add it.
- Click Save.