The universal search box at the top of any Ad Manager page allows you to find orders, line items, and more.
Here's what you can search for:
- Full or partial names (such as those for proposal line items)
- IDs (such as order or line item ID)
- Inventory sizes (such as those associated with ad units or creatives)
When searching for IDs or inventory sizes, the exact ID or size needs to be used to return an item. Partial IDs or spaces between the dimensions of an inventory size will not return results.
Partial names return items:
- A search for the advertiser "ACME Wholesale Goods" displays a list of all associated orders and creatives.
- A search for "olympic" displays the order "Summer Olympic Campaign" and the line item "Gymnastics: Olympics".
Partial IDs or spaces between the dimensions do not return results:
- A search for "12345" will not return a line item with an ID of "123456". Try the full ID instead.
- A search for "728 x 90" will not return an ad unit associated with the 728x90 inventory size. Try "728x90" without spaces instead.
Once you've entered your search term, the first five results, excluding any archived items, display directly under the search box. Click a result to go to that item or click Show all to see more results.
Explore the list below for examples of items you can find in Ad Manager. These examples are not exhaustive of every type of item available via universal search in Ad Manager. Test your search of items not listed here to confirm whether they're returned by universal search.
|What you want to find||What to enter in the search box|
|Proposals and orders||
|Proposal line items and line items||