Manage content sources
You can view and edit the status of your content sources in Ad Manager. Each source appears with the associated type, account information, status, and the date when Ad Manager last successfully synced the source.
The status of a source determines whether content in the source is eligible to serve ads.
Possible content source statuses
- Active: Videos in the source are eligible to serve ads.
- Inactive: Ads do not serve on video content in inactive sources.
- Archived: Run-of-network ads might serve on videos in archived sources, but content-targeted ads do not.
To change the status of content sources:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Video Content sources.
- Select the sources to edit.
- Click Activate, Deactivate, Archive or Unarchive.
To view archived sources, click Content sources Archived.
Sync date and errors
If there was an error in the last sync, Ad Manager displays "Sync failed" instead of the date of the last sync. To see details about the error, click the name of the source. The source details page displays any available information about the sync failure.
amp, lt, gt, apos, quotsince all XML processors must recognize them.)