You can choose to allow large display ads of different sizes (up to the size of the screen) to compete for impressions on eligible slots placed within scroll-based content. Enabling ad expansion for mobile web (full screen) allows publishers to more effectively monetize scroll-based user experiences.
Expanded mobile web ads (full screen) appear in a typical inline banner placement.
Ad slots eligible for expansion on mobile web (full screen)
Expanded ads (full screen) are currently eligible to appear in the first slot below the fold on mobile web ad slots for Open Auction and First Look.
- The ad slot must be greater than 240px in height.
- Ads are frequency capped at one time per page.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Global settings.
The "Network settings" tab is selected by default.
- Turn on the Ad expansion for mobile web (partial screen) slider.
The partial-screen setting is a prerequisite for the full-screen setting to take effect.
- Turn on the Ad expansion for mobile web (full screen) slider.
- Click Save.
Report on expanded mobile web ads (full screen)
Use the “Ad experiences” dimension to see how expanded ads (full screen) perform compared to other ad experiences.