If you think an article could be improved, you can share feedback directly in the article. Your feedback helps us improve the Ad Manager Help Center.
Note: Please leave your feedback in the article that needs to be updated, not in this article.
- Go to the article you want to share feedback about.
- Place your cursor to the right of a paragraph or heading.
The section highlights in blue.
- Next to the highlighted section, click .
If doesn’t appear, at the end of the article, click Give feedback about this article.
- Select an issue, such as Inaccurate.
- Enter any additional information or suggestions.
Learn how to give helpful feedback.
- Click Submit.
How to give helpful feedback
After selecting an issue for feedback, you can add details. To help us correct the issue:
- Be as specific as possible
If you're not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can
Tell us what you were doing, what happened, and what you expected.
Here are some example scenarios:
- Issue: Inaccurate - doesn’t match what I see in the product
You’ve noticed the steps in an article are no longer correct. Please share which steps appear incorrect.
- Issue: Hard to understand - unclear or translation is wrong
You aren’t sure what a certain term means, or a topic is unclear. Please let us know which terms or concepts are unclear, and share any questions you have about them.
- Issue: Minor errors - formatting issues, typos, and / or broken links
A link you clicked didn’t take you where you expected or led to a broken page. Please tell us the article text of the link you clicked and what URL it took you to.