Using Chrome DevTools
Capturing live ad requests and Ad Manager interactions using HTTP network sessions can be a powerful troubleshooting exercise. By providing network sessions to Ad Manager support, you can help expedite issue resolution time.
Learn about capturing mobile session traffic.
- A desktop or laptop computer
- Chrome browser (other major browsers also support capturing web session traffic)
Using Google Chrome
Chrome's DevTools can capture all traffic and save it to a HAR file. Here's how to extract the HAR file in Chrome:
- Right-click in the browser window or tab and select Inspect.
- Click the Network tab in the panel that appears.
- Navigate to the URL you want to traffic.
- Click the download button (Export HAR appears when you hold the pointer over it.)
- Name the file.
- Click Save.
Content for all requests on the page are saved in the same HAR file.